Womans Club of Temple City
9704 Woodruff Ave., Temple City, CA 91780
(626) 451-0833 / firstname.lastname@example.org
First Mail Delivery by the 'Big Red Car'.R. Thornton Smith, first postmaster receiving mail bag, Motorman was Mr. Zavis, conductor handing mail to Mr. Smith was Iva Cammak.
Intersection at Main Street (Las Tunas Drive) and Sunset Ave. (Temple City Blvd.)
''Temple City Hardware', owned by the Sears Family was the first business to open on March 3rd, 1924
Their business neighbors, 'Temple Pharmacy' opened 5 days later on March 8th, 1924